Certainly, here's an optimized product description for the ADJ VS2 video panel from the Vision Series:
ADJ VS2 Video Panel - Elevate Your Visual Experience
The ADJ VS2, a part of the Vision Series Video Panels, sets new standards for visual excellence. With an impressive 2.97mm pixel pitch and a 3-in-1 RGB SMD2121 LED configuration, this video panel delivers unrivaled clarity and brilliance to your displays.
High-Resolution Brilliance: The 2.97mm pixel pitch ensures stunning visual quality, making your content pop with clarity.
Serviceability Redefined: With four individual mini modules and front and rear serviceability, maintenance is quick and hassle-free.
Versatile Setup: The VS2 fits seamlessly into the VSFC8 flight case, accommodating up to 8 video panels. For vertical arrangements, the VSRB1 rigging bar lets you hang up to 20 panels.
Unmatched Quality: ADJ's Vision Series video panels boast the highest LED binning quality and deliver bright, crystal-clear output.
Effortless Integration: All models share the same frame, allowing different resolution panels to work together. The rigging bar and road case are universal across the series.
Secure Connection: Magnetic top and bottom connectors enable quick and secure panel attachment, making it easy for a single user to create full video walls.
- Brightness: 1000 NITS
- LED Modules: 4 per panel
- Connectivity: Power Lock In/Out, Data Lock In/Out
- Built-in Receiving Card: Novastar A5s
- Complete Packages: ADJ offers full packages with video processors, software, cabling, rigging bars, and flight cases, ensuring a hassle-free setup.
The ADJ VS2 Video Panel redefines visual displays, offering superior quality, easy maintenance, and versatile configurations. Elevate your visual experiences with this state-of-the-art video panel from the Vision Series.
• Pixel Pitch: 2.97mm (0.12”)
• LED Configuration: 3-in-1 SMD2121 LED
• Pixel Density: 168x168; 112896 per square meter
• Size :19.68” x 19.68” x 2.74” / 500 x 500 x 69.6mm
• Module Quantity: 4
• Weight: 17 lbs. / 7.7kg.
• Corner Protectors to protect the corners of the VS2 during transport, set-up and teardown
• Front and rear serviceable: 4 easy to replace video modules on each panel
• Magnets on top/bottom to temporarily connect panels before latching together allowing a single user to install an entire wall
• Surface Flatness: Gaps<0.5mm
• Brightness: 1000 NITS
• View Angle: Horizontal 160°/Vertical 140° @ 9.75 ft. (3m)
• Gray Scale: ≥14-bit
• Display Color: 256
• Brightness Adjustment: 0~100% 100 Levels
• Contrast ratio: 5000:1
• Processing: 14-bit
• Operation Power: 100~240V 50-60Hz
• Max. Power Consumption: 170W/per panel
• Ave. Power Consumption: 68W/per panel
• Connections Power/Data: PowerLock In/Out; DataLock In/Out
• Control Mode: Nova Star Synchronous System with Control via DVI
• Frame Update Frequency: 50-75Hz
• Scan Mode: 1/21
• Refresh Rate: 3840Hz
• Support Input: Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI, HDMI, HD_SDI
• Control Distance: Ethernet Cable <120m or Fiber Optic>120m
• Support VGA Mode: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1280
• Brightness Correction: Pixel, Module, Cabinet
• Operating Temp / Humidity: Fahrenheit: -4° + 104° / Celsius: -20° + 40°/ 10-90% (No Condensation)
• Operating Life / MTBF: 50,000 Hours / 5,000 Hours
• Protection Level: IP20 (Front and Back)
• Out of Control Rate: <0.02%
• Listings: cETLus (Pending)
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR VS2, VS3 & VS5 VIDEO PANELS:
• VSFC8 (VS8100): Flight Case – Fits 8 Vision Series Video Panels
• VSRB1 (VS1100): Rigging Bar – Hang up to 20 Vision Series Video Panels vertically
• VSMRT (VSM111): Module Removal tool - Magnetically assists the tech in removing modules from the front side when servicing.
• VSRQR (VSM210): Quick Rig - Attaches and locks on to the rear of any Vision series panel so it can be fastened to a 2" pipe or truss
• VS1RSB (VS1126) Rear Support Bracket for VS Series Panels
• VSSCSB VSSCSB): Single Column Support Base
• VSGSB (VSG100): Ground Support Base
• VSGSLT (VSGSLT): Ground Support Ladder Truss
• VSGSCSB (VSG155): Clamp Support Bar
• Novastar VX4S: Video Processor
• Novastar MCTRL-300: Video Processor
• Novastar Nova Pro HD: Video Processor
• Arkaos Media Master: Video Software
• Arkaos GrandVJ 2.0: Video Software
• Cabinet to Cabinet Data Link Cables (Ethernet Locking Connectors)
• Power Locking Link Cables
• Power Locking Main Power Cables
• cETLus approved (Control #5015975)